- Average Height: 5’0” – 7’8”
- Average Weight: 130 – 350 lb.
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares.
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common, Elven
Plant Origin: Your ancestors were born from the great tree itself, so you are considered a Plant creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Ability scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Endurance.
- Hardy: Roll two dice for disease checks and pick the best result.
- Thorn Explosion: You can use thorn explosion as an encounter power.
- Ability scores: +2 Charisma, +2 Wisdom
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Heal, +2 Diplomacy.
- Blossoming Presence: You and all allies adjacent to you gain a bonus to their healing surge value equal to your Charisma or Wisdom modifier (whichever is higher).
- Medicinal Aura: Adjacent allies receive a +2 bonus to saving throws against poison.
- Ability scores: +2 Strength, +2 Intelligence
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Intimidate
- Fist of the Grove: Your unarmed attacks deal damage as if you were once size larger.
- Barkskin: You gain a +1 racial bonus to armor class while not bloodied.
- Deeproot Stride: Once per encounter, when you shift, you can shift up to an additional 2 squares.
Creeper Racial Power – Thorn Explosion
Thorns and burrs shoot from your body and tear into those nearby, injecting them with a painful toxin.
Minor Action Close burst 1
Targets: Each creature in burst
Attack: Strength + 2 vs. Reflex, Constitution + 2 vs. Reflex, or Dexterity + 2 vs. Reflex
Hit: Ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).
Increase to +4 bonus and ongoing 10 damage at 11th level, and to +6 bonus and ongoing 15 damage at 21st level.
Special: When you create your character, choose Strength, Constitution, or Dexterity as the ability score you use when making attack rolls with this power. The choice remains throughout your character’s life and does not change the power’s other effects.
Return to Player